找回密码
 加入华同
搜索
黄金广告位联系EMAIL:[email protected] 黄金广告[email protected]
查看: 616|回复: 0

泰戈尔诗5

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-2-2 13:35:25 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
1.终止于衰竭是“死亡”,但“圆满”却终止于无穷。        That which ends in exhaustion is death, but the perfect ending is
8 a+ G7 Y5 h) a; v' P% Gin the endless. 9 j" V5 \9 b  S" y" n# X

9 f3 I: N. V9 h  U& ~2.太阳只穿一件朴素的光衣,白云却披了灿烂的裙裾。       & {* U( n5 t) |9 m  t
The sun has his simple rode of light. The clouds are decked with
  {# M; |% L: z! Tgorgeousness. . I' c: s( P$ a9 p) K
      1 P! |( s: B+ N7 ]1 c% m. v' N! g
3.山峰如群儿之喧嚷,举起他们的双臂,想去捉天上的星星。     The hills are like shouts of children who raise their arms, trying to catch stars.
2 n  w  l" |9 S* k, o+ v
6 ^( |$ Y* m6 B% U; F/ y' E' N5 @4.道路虽然拥挤,却是寂寞的,因为它是不被爱的。         The road is lonely in its crowd for it is not loved. + m, n0 f. R% }& T# x% f

8 p# O: G! \$ U( q6 I+ h. ~5.权势以它的恶行自夸,落下的黄叶与浮游的云片却在笑它。    The power that boasts of its mischiefs is laughed at by the yellow leaves that fall, and clouds that pass by. / [! p/ m& ^* E0 Q# v" m% E

* C0 `; Y' H) w6.今天大地在太阳光里向我营营哼鸣,象一个织着布的妇人,用一种已经被忘却的语言,哼着一些古代的歌曲。               The earth hums to me today in the sun, like a woman at her spinning,some ballad of the ancient time in a forgotten tongue.
; U9 {7 h( |2 X/ e: i
+ [( A- c& f+ Q5 D' |7.绿草是无愧于它所生长的伟大世界的。              the grass-blade is worthy of the great world where it grows.
$ O! f2 M: l% v- q) ~
4 E, L- u/ }2 x, v8.梦是一个一定要谈话的妻子。睡眠是一个默默忍受的丈夫。   Dream is a wife who must talk, ; z% F* |! w0 k& {- R
Sleep is a husband who silently suffers. # O+ i: l' S4 A! {1 u

/ D  B- V: M! r9.夜与逝去的日子接吻,轻轻地在他耳旁说道:“我是死,是你的母亲。我就要给你以新的生命。                     The night kisses the fading day whispering to his ear, I am death,your mother. I am to give you fresh birth.
' V% K" t8 U: c- f0 i
& x+ _) V) R# k. r" \9 H( G10.黑夜呀,我感觉到你的美了。你的美如一个可爱的妇人,当她把灯灭了的时候。                           I feel thy beauty, dark night, like that of the loved woman when , w. z; S1 B/ q' p% K& e( p4 ^8 w
she has put out the lamp.
+ R  v% b4 `! n; a. u4 z) g$ u4 N4 r7 t6 A, X
11.我把在那些已逝去的世界上的繁荣带到我的世界上来。      I carry in my world that flourishes the worlds that have failed.
+ g0 J7 ^1 e5 r6 `, F9 H( A0 N
& ?$ B# o2 Z' I# R5 }; R8 B12.亲爱的朋友呀,当我静听着海涛时,我好几次在暮色深沉的黄昏里,在这个海岸上,感到你的伟大思想的沉默了。            Dear friend, I feel the silence of your great thoughts of many a ' o: {0 r" b' o, d8 h' z% S
deepening eventide on this beach when I listen to these waves. $ T8 w2 b6 k, y3 m! z; }' N1 {$ `
7 M* D. q+ p; N8 G
13.鸟以为把鱼举在空中是一种慈善的举动。            The bird thinks it is an act of kindness to give the fish a life 1 n1 W- P* a8 t& _8 u8 x
in the air.
" E. Z( \( d% _2 g
2 }- X! ^, @5 n6 a; V4 l5 E14.夜对太阳说道:“在月亮中,你送了你的情书给我。”“我已在绿草上留下了我的流着泪点的回答了。”           
6 {0 r4 e& \. a$ }  H$ dIn the moon thou sendest thy love letters to me,
/ Q4 q5 b9 m  _( }5 UI leave my answers in tears upon the grass.
* @: r; R& G# _7 R
! x, q8 }; u( ?% J3 @9 ]. u; c& {15.伟人是一个天生的孩子,当他死时,他把他的伟大的孩提时代给了世界。 
4 Z: x, C/ ^  E: n" b; OThe great is a born child; when he dies he gives his great childhood to the world. 3 q7 \) }, T/ ?

3 C% ?+ g/ R* @16.不是槌的打击,乃是水的载歌载舞,使鹅卵石臻于完美。  
! Z+ P+ z' [8 ANot hammer-strokes, but dance of the water sings the pebbles
3 T5 f1 J- N% s" @into perfection. 3 @0 R9 {* e  {. i' G) w% w  P1 o1 c
+ p7 ^. q/ B5 y2 j% V
17.蜜蜂从花中啜蜜,离开时营营地道谢。浮华的蝴蝶却相信花是应该向它道谢的。               
. Z! x$ U$ d& M% {6 Y% Y$ vBees sip honey from flowers and hum their thanks when they leave.
. K) W1 v! z  L' @5 ?- w% TThe gaudy butterfly is sure that the flowers owe thanks to him. * Z$ ?  c3 Q* T$ n
5 k5 d( ]2 S& p" D
18.如果你不等待着要说出完全的真理,那末把真话说出来是很容易的。To be outspoken is easy when you do not wait to speak the complete truth
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入华同

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|华人同志

GMT+8, 2024-9-28 18:25 , Processed in 0.052997 second(s), 4 queries , Redis On.